There are a lot of corporate events this upcoming end-of-year, so knowing some ideal corporate event venues in Hong Kong can be handy. After a year of virtual meetings and other online events, we’ve all had enough of staring at screens.
It’s safe to say that we all want more in-person events where we can meet our team members and make new connections. No matter if you want to book a place for a company event, a business seminar, or just somewhere to hang out after work, these venues will give you the best experiences possible.
1. Kerry Hotel – Best corporate venue in Hong Kong for parties
Kerry Hotel Hong Kong has a number of different ballrooms, event spaces, and proficient services that are great for parties of any size or type. If you want to have a grand and memorable company party, you can choose to book one or more of the following rooms and spaces:
- The Royal Ballroom: This 1,726-square-metre ballroom is the largest hotel ballroom in Hong Kong. It features modern chandeliers and hand-tufted carpets. It is 2,247 square metres big and has soft, watery shades of blue, deep purple, and emerald green. Two commissioned murals made by the artist Sacha Cotture covered the ballroom walls.
- Hung Hom Room: If you want washed-oak wood panels to cover the entire ballroom, then book the Hung Hom Room. The space looks like a modern art gallery that is flexible enough to form seven separate chambers.
- Outdoor Deck: Get a 270-degree view of Hong Kong’s skyline by booking the outdoor deck. It has beautiful water features and lush plants, making the space feel private and cosy without blocking the view of the beautiful cityscape beyond the deck.
- Harbour Room with Terrace: This is one of the most unique places to hold events. Tungsten light bulbs are strung along the ceiling for an industrial touch. Walk past the bi-folding glass doors to enter a large inner courtyard.
Address: 38 Hung Luen Rd, Hung Hom, Hong Kong
2. Garage Society Wan Chai Lockhart – Best corporate venue in Hong Kong for seminars
Garage Society Wan Chai Lockhart is a 3-floor coworking space in Lockhart with everything you could need for an ergonomic vibe, such as:
- Private and flexible work areas
- Game room
- Outdoor terrace
- Event space
The venue is the best corporate event venue in Hong Kong for seminars since it is in the middle of the city. Plus, it is only a few minutes from the Central Business District. Its event space is fully equipped and can be set up in various ways. This is a great place to rent for any event, such as meetings, seminars, or workshops.
Address: Beverly House, 1/F - 2/F & 4/F, Lockhart Rd, Wan Chai, Hong Kong
3. Shaw Creative Hub – Best corporate venue in Hong Kong for meetings
Its studio complex, Shaw Creative Hub is nearly a million square feet. It has large spaces for events and meetings. The venue’s open layout features:
- Private offices
- Chill-out areas
- Common areas
- Meeting rooms
If you want to inspire creativity among your team members, Shaw Creative Hub is a great venue to hold meetings. You can check out its conference room which can seat 10 to 16 persons in boardroom seating. If you want a larger space, you can book its 2,300 square feet terrace with flexible seating options as well as a built-in projector and sound system.
Address: Shawstudios, 201 Wan Po Rd, Tseung Kwan O, Hong Kong
4. Kowloon Shangri-La Hong Kong – Best venue in Hong Kong for company Christmas parties
Planning a grand Christmas party that will be the talk of your company till next year? Check out Kowloon Shangri-La, Hong Kong! This Hong Kong hotel e venue is situated in the vibrant Tsim Sha Tsui District and overlooks Victoria Harbour.
At the Kowloon Shangri-La in Hong Kong. Your guests can surely post fresh social media updates since free WiFi is available in every hotel area. There are also 679 elegant and spacious hotel rooms in the venue where your attendees can stay for the night.
Various delectable cuisines are available at any highly regarded restaurant, such as:
- A Chinese restaurant with a Michelin star
- An authentic Italian trattoria
- A popular Tapas bar
We recommend booking Kowloon Shangri-La’s Grand Ballroom, which features a high ceiling, ivory walls, and neutral marble. You can also check out the Orchid Room, which has maple wood walls, glass chandeliers, and antique mirrors.
Address: 64 Mody Rd, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
5. Island Shangri-La Hong Kong – Best corporate venue in Hong Kong for dinners
The Island Shangri-La, Hong Kong has 56 floors and looks out over Victoria Harbour and the Peak. It is a great place to get away from the city and have a relaxing dinner with your clients or team members.
There are 557 rooms and suites with large windows that look out over the city, Victoria Harbour, or The Peak. They are all decorated lavishly and are inspired by Asian style blended with European furniture.
Island Shangri-La Hong Kong features restaurants and bars that have won prestigious awards. Some of them include the following:
- Michelin-starred French Fine Dining Restaurant
- Japanese Restaurant
- Michelin-starred Chinese Restaurant
- Pastry Shop
- Seafood and Grill Restaurant and Bar
The skilled event staff at Island Shangri-La Hong Kong make sure that every corporate event goes well through careful planning and ensuring that the right amenities are available.
Address: Supreme Ct Rd, Admiralty, Hong Kong
6. The Langham, Hong Kong – Best venue Hong Kong for business luncheons
If you are looking for the best corporate event venues for business luncheons, you can find a wide range of quality places to eat in The Langham, Hong Kong.
The hotel is in the middle of the Tsim Sha Tsui district, a lively and popular area in HK. The hotel has 498 large rooms and suites. As for the restaurants and bars for business luncheons, some of the exquisite places you should try visiting around the hotel are:
- T’ang Court: A 3 Michelin-star restaurant that reflects the timeless elegance of China’s golden age. It is famous for its authentic Cantonese food.
- The Bostonian Seafood and Grill: A cool place that has an industrial feel. You can expect a menu full of tasty specialities, such as artisanal dry-aged beef, premium imported steaks, and special seafood dishes.
- The Palm Court: A tribute to the English tradition of having tea. Here, you can enjoy sweet and savoury treats while enjoying live music in the afternoon. Of course, tea time is not complete without speciality teas.
- Main St. Deli: An authentic New York-style deli with all-day breakfast and cooked-to-order burger menus. It also has a 12-inch supersize Beast Burger that is meant to be shared.
- The Food Gallery: An international buffet restaurant with open kitchens. So you can enjoy the thrill of seeing delicious dishes made right before you.
- Artesian: A bar that combines the charm of Art Deco with modern touches. Skilled bartenders will shake and stir infusions to perfection before serving them.
If you have many guests for your business luncheon, you can book the hotel’s Grand Ballroom. It can hold up to 500 people and has free WiFi access and superior AV equipment for presentations.
Address: 8 Peking Rd, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
Book the best corporate event venues in Hong Kong this 2022
Hong Kong is one of the most important financial and business centres in the world. That is why it is not surprising that it has a large number of available corporate event venues. You can choose from high-end hotels with great views of the cities to modern meeting rooms with everything you need for a successful event. Book today via Venuerific!